In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of data, namely The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force as from the 25th of May, 2018, you are informed that the data provided by you may be incorporated into an automated data file whose processing is responsible Snap and Print (hereinafter, COMPANY) to fulfill the purposes of the contractual relationship that links you. , and is part of the general conditions of use and purchase established on our website.
COMPANY complies with current legislation in the European Union on the treatment of personal data of its customers. To this end, it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Then, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, you are informed about the terms and conditions of the data processing carried out by COMPANY.
2.1 Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The owner of www.snapandprint.com and responsible for the processing of user data is Palmyra Printers and Stationers, of: Palmyra Building, Naxxar Road, Birkirkara [VAT No. MT23433425]
2.2 For what purpose do we treat your data and under what legitimation?
The treatment of your data pursues the following purposes:
• for the formalization of the sale of personalized products
• for the execution of the contract or provision of the contracted service
• for compliance with legally established obligations
• to inform you of our services and activities.
2.3 What kind of data do we deal with?
For the purposes set out in the previous section we deal with the set of data that we can divide into two sources:
• User clients are asked for contact, billing and commercial information: name, surname, PALMYRA, country, street address, postal code, city, province, telephone and email. Additionally, in some cases the photographs that the user uploads to the web to personalize their product are stored.
• To the contacts that request information about our services: Alexander Pace, [email protected] and +356 21497335
2.4 To whom do we communicate your data?
We will communicate your data to the transport company/agency entrusted to make the delivery of your order, and in some cases to the company of personalization of the product. You will have access to your personal data, our accounting team, our web developers and the company that gives us hosting on their servers. All of them have regularized with us the access to this data for the purpose exclusively described here. Your data will not be assigned to any other third party, saving where legally bound to do so.
2.5 How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be retained for the time necessary for the purposes of the service for which use they have been furnished, provided that the User has not revoked their consent and,
in any case, following the principle of minimization of data contemplated in the applicable regulations. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except your username that is not modifiable). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
In particular, the personal data provided by the Users will be kept for the term determined on
the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of conservation; (ii) duration of the contractual relationship and attention to any liabilities arising from said relationship; (iii)
request for cancellation by the interested party, as the case may be.Consequently, when its use is not necessary, personal data will be blocked, remaining only available to the competent authorities during the time and for the legal purposes established in the applicable regulations. Once this period has elapsed, the same will be eliminated.
The photos uploaded by the users of the webs are stored for a maximum period of 12 months in view of the possibility that the customer makes a claim or wants to make modifications to
their order. After this period COMPANY deletes the photos of the system
2.6 What are your rights as a user?
Our data protection regulations confer a series of rights in relation to the processing of data in connection with our services that we can summarize as follows:
• Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and how it is being retained/handled.
• Right of rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data should it result that there are inaccuracies or misrepresentations.
• Portability right: To obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
• Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
• Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when its retentionis no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications as per terms indicated above.
• Right to revoke the consent given, which request will be processed within approximately 10 days.
• Right to file a claim with the competent authority in Malta.
You can exercise your rights by postal mail to Palmyra Building, Naxxar Road, Birkirkara, MALTA or by email to [email protected] indicating the right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation. Any complaints may be addressed to the Maltese Competent Authority which is the Information & Data Protection Commissioner (IDPA) www.idpc.org.mt.